Features of Carbon Dioxide Total Flooding System
- Excellent sensitivity
- Longer operational life
- Hassle-free operation
- Easy automation and installation
Our Carbon Dioxide Total Flooding System is a precisely engineered system that is accessible in three utilization configurations: local application or hand-hose line, total flooding (for free areas). System incorporates a control unit, agent storage cylinders, detectors, piping and discharge hooters. Gaseous carbon dioxide quickly subdues fire by a sequence of cooling and oxygen expatriation. Discharge continuance and agent flow rates are custom-made for every individualized application.
- Cut down the oxygen content of the atmosphere to a location where burning becomes infeasible.
- Hardware to adapt any application and system variety.
- Provided in assorted capacity cylinders as per the demand of the client.
- Directional valve system alternatives, lockout circuits and lockout valves.
- Evidenced quality and dependability.
- A cut-rate and easy-to-access agent is accessible when refill becomes essential.
- Wide compasses of well-tried safety, endangerment protection.
Electrical Room, Chemical Room, Unmanned area
Cylinder Height (mm)
As per design
Carbon Di Oxide
Fire Suppression Type
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As per Buyer Requirement
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
Plot No. 332, Basai Enclave Part-2, Gali No. 07, Near Corona Optus, Sector-37C, Gurugram Haryana India +918037302117