Showing 11 Items
- Send InquiryIn order to prevent downtime and eliminate the risk of a fire spreading to an entire facility, we have engineered and developed Firedetec Suppression System. It can be easily installed directly inside the machines, closer to where a fire could start. This system works well with all types of suppression agents. Easy and quick to install, this system is best known for its early fire detection and instant fire suppression.
- Send InquiryWe bring forth our advanced Automatic Fire Suppression System for special hazard fire protection. We provide excellent solutions both in cabinet and machine level fire suppression and protection for high value and machinery and equipment. Extensively used in wind turbines, oil & gas units, food processing plants, chemical laboratories, electrical enclosures, mass transportation, aircrafts, warehouses and many others, these systems are available for clients at competitive prices.
- Send InquiryFires occurring in CNC machines can cause significant damage and potentially spread throughout the facility causing extensive destruction. Our CNC Machine Fire Suppression System greatly alleviates the danger of a fire breaking out. Essential for fire suppression and protection, these suppression systems ensure that fires will be quickly detected and suppressed, often before damage is done to the machine. The advanced heat sensitive detection tubing of this system is routed throughout the machine which detects a fire at its source no matter where it starts.
- Send InquiryIn industries, a wide range of machines operate for hours unattended and a fire occurring in such a situation can cause major damage in the entire facility. We bring forth advanced and high end quality Machine Fire Suppression System for all types of automations. These suppression systems use unique patented linear detection tubing which is installed throughout the risk areas of the machine. This tubing is capable of quickly and accurately detect a fire. The system is flexible and robust enough to withstand the harsh operating environments.
- Send InquiryOur Industrial Fire Suppression System is based on simple mechanical and pneumatic components, requiring no power supply to detect and extinguish fires. In the system, there is installed a patented fire detection tubing which can be easily installed in any type of heavy machinery or equipment and charged with a variety of different extinguishing agents. The tubing is specially designed to burst at the exact location of a fire, immediately releasing extinguishing agent and suppressing the fire, virtually instantly. The suppression system has almost zero running and maintenance cost.
- Send InquiryOur Commercial Fire Suppression System is quick and easy to install. Compatible with all two, four and six burner ranges, these suppression systems are high in demand in commercial kitchens. Extensively used in hotels, restaurants and canteens, these suppression systems consist of an easy to clean stainless steel wall mounted cabinet which houses the agent tank and electronics. Operates automatically, this system removes the need of a person attempting to fight the fire with conventional extinguishers.
- Send InquiryThis Kitchen Fire Suppression System is designed to put out commercial kitchen fires without any collateral damage. It is best known to provide 24 hour fire protection, detection and suppression. Our suppression systems are based on highly advanced heat sensing tube based detection technology that offers far superior detection than conventional kitchen fire suppression systems. This suppression system protects cooking equipment such as griddles, fryers, broilers, range tops, char-broilers and woks. It is ideally suited for commercial kitchens in retail food courts, fast food chains, catering facilities, mobile food trucks, hotels, schools, hospitals and more.
- Send InquiryThis suppression system uses CO2 which is a colorless, odorless, electrically non-conductive gas that is highly efficient as a fire suppression agent. Our Carbon Dioxide Fire Suppression requires minimal cleaning and maintenance. Carbon dioxide gas used in this system has a high rate of expansion, which allows the fire protection system to work fast. When applied to a fire, CO2 provides a heavy blanket of gas that reduces the oxygen level to a point where combustion cannot occur.
- Send InquiryOur Server Room Fire Suppression System is developed and engineered for automatically extinguishing a fire without the need of human intervention. We have a wide range of fire suppression systems which uses inert gas or chemical/synthetic gas for suppressing fires. These systems for server rooms consist of fire suppression control panel, smoke detection, audible alarms and pressure relief vent. It also includes early detection systems that use lasers, ionization or heat sensitivity for detecting very low concentrations of smoke, preventing a fire from even starting.
- Send InquiryThis Boat Fire Suppression System is specifically designed to automatically discharge whenever the protected space ambient temperature reaches the permissible temperature. As the system discharges, the suppression system fully empties the contents in less than 10 seconds. Best known for their zero cleaning requirements, these systems leave no powdery residue or water behind. The fire is suppressed by a combination of heat reduction and chemical reaction.
Plot No. 332, Basai Enclave Part-2, Gali No. 07, Near Corona Optus, Sector-37C, Gurugram Haryana India +918037302117